Dental Assistant Training Schools - Providing a life-changing career option for students, and filling a staggering need for qualified dental assistants.
The numbers speak for themselves. There’s a critical need for qualified dental assistants in Maryland and across the nation. The U.S. Department of Labor expects 75,000 dental assistant job openings each year, and as dentists take on larger patient loads, that number is expected to increase.
DATS can help you prepare for a fast path to an entry level job in fulfilling career in a high growth field.
The DATS 11 week program is designed to provide you the qualifications you'll need to start your new career as a Dental Assistant including:
- DATS Diploma
- OSHA Certification
- Red Cross Adult CPR Certificate
- Radiology Training for Dental Assistant National Board for License (DANB.org)
- Hands On Classroom Training
- Dental Terminology and Charting
- Basic instruments and equipment
- Taking and developing X-Rays
- Job Interviewing Techniques