Welcome to DATS! Our hands-on dental assistant training program is designed for you.
DATS (Dental Assistant Training Schools) is a hands-on, career-focused 11-week program designed to help you jumpstart your life in a new career.
Jump into a bright new career with DATS. We provide all of the hands-on training you need to succeed as a dental assistant. The DATS program is just 11 weeks long, our classes are held on nights and weekends, and our tuition is affordable. We're here to help you change your life with a new career as a dental assistant.
- Earn your Dental Assistant Certificate in 3 months
- Classes held nights and weekends
- Hands-on, in-person training held in dental offices
- X-ray training included in program
- Affordable tuition
Our enrollment process is fast, simple, and affordable. Ready to start a new career as a dental assistant? We're excited to meet you! The DATS program is designed to prepare you with all of the hands-on, functional training you need for a successful career in the dental profession.Apply Today
Classes & Schedules
The DATS program is designed to fit your schedule. Our classes are held nights and weekends to ensure you're able to attend every session.MD Classes & Schedules
VA Classes & Schedules
Tuition & Fees
Find out exactly how much a dental assistant certificate from DATS will cost you, including registration and tuition.Learn More
Why Choose DATS to Start Your New Career as a Dental Assistant?
The Dental Assistant Training Schools (DATS) of Maryland and Virginia were founded by Dr. Marvin Becker in 2002. Dr. Becker started this program with two goals at heart:
- To address today's shortage of dental assistants, and
- To develop a comprehensive, hands-on dental assistant training program that was accessible to any student, from those just out of high school to those considering a career change.
It is always our top priority to deliver our students three unique advantages you won't find in any other training school: preparation, convenience, and cost.